To enroll your child in the summer school program, you need to do the following:
1. Fill in the Summer Academy application form, which can be downloaded from the Summer Academy website or picked up from the Summer Academy office (1B02).
2. Sign the Reservation Enrollment Contract.
3. If your child is not a TAS student, the parent and child MUST meet with the Summer Academy Director. Please make an appointment by phone, email or in person.
Please complete this step before making payment. An appointment may be made through the Summer Academy secretary ext. 892.
4. Fill in the Frequent Visitor Pass Request form (for non-TAS students only).
5. Pay the tuition fee at the cashier’s office.
6. Turn in the following completed forms to the Summer Academy office (1B02):